Articles on: Working for ToDooly

Does ToDooly provide tax forms?

When you work for ToDooly, you are an independent contractor. At the end of the tax year, we will provide you a 1099 tax form. To learn more about taxes for independent contractors, check out the IRS website.

Doer are individually responsible for reporting their respective taxable income and should consult their tax advisor about the information that will be required of them.

Have any questions? Contact ToDooly Support through the chat on our mobile app or by calling/texting us at (313) 777 - 8052.

Updated on: 10/08/2022

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!